Echo Show 8 – HD smart display with Alexa – stay connected with video calling – Charcoal
- Alexa can show you more – With an 8″ HD screen and stereo sound, Alexa can help manage your day at a glance.
- Connect with video calling and messaging – Call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device with a screen. Make announcements to other devices in your home.
- Be entertained – Ask Alexa to show you movie trailers, TV shows, movies, or the news. Or listen to radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Control your smart home – Voice control compatible devices or manage them on the easy-to-use display. Ask Alexa to show you security cameras, control lights, and adjust thermostats.
- Make it yours – Show off your albums from Amazon Photos. Customize your home screen. Create morning routines to start your day.
- Made to fit your life – Cook along to step-by-step recipes with Food Network Kitchen. Easily update to-do lists and calendars. A glance at weather and traffic on your way out.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Electronically disconnect the microphones and camera with one press of a button. Slide the built-in shutter to cover the camera.
Simple to set up and use
Compare Echo Show devices
|Price||From: $69.99||From: $104.99||From: $229.99|
|Alexa built in|
|Screen||5.5” with 960 x 480 resolution||8.0” with 1280 x 800p resolution||10.1” with 1280 x 800 resolution|
|Speakers||1 x 1.7” @ 4W||2 x 2.0” @ 10W per channel||2 x 2.2” @ 10W per channel|
|Built-in Zigbee smart home hub|
|Camera controls||Built-in camera shutter and microphone/camera off button||Built-in camera shutter and microphone/camera off button||Microphone/camera off button|
Echo Show 8
|Size||7.9”x 5.4”x 3.9” (200mm x 135mm x 99mm)|
|Weight||36.6 oz (1037 grams) Actual size and weight may vary by the manufacturing process.|
|Display||8.0” touch screen|
|Camera||1MP camera with built-in shutter|
|Wi-Fi connectivity||Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Bluetooth connectivity||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Show 8 or from Echo Show 8 to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.|
|Audio||2.0” (52 mm) neodymium speakers with passive bass radiator|
|Alexa App||The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices. Supported operating systems|
|Setup technology||Amazon Wi-Fi’s simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their Wi-Fi network in a few easy steps. A Wi-Fi simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter. Learn more about Wi-Fi simple setup|
|Processor||MediaTek MT 8163|
|Accessibility features||On Echo devices with screens, you can enable Alexa captioning and closed captioning, magnify the screen, toggle color inversion, and choose between color correction options. You can also enable the VoiceView screen reader to use gestures to navigate the screen and hear spoken feedback about the items you select. Learn more about Echo with screen accessibility and Alexa accessibility.|
|Warranty and service||1-year limited warranty and service included. Optional 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year extended warranty available for U.S. customers sold separately. The use of Echo Show 8 is subject to these terms.|
|Included in the box||Echo Show 8, power adapter (30W)/cable (4.9 ft.), and quick start guide.|
|Privacy features||Wake word technology, streaming indicators, microphone/camera off button, built-in camera shutter, the ability to view and delete your voice recordings, and more. Visit the Alexa Privacy Hub to explore how Alexa and Echo devices are designed to protect your privacy.|
|Language||Alexa speaks English and Spanish|