All-new Ring Video Doorbell – newest generation, 2020 release – 1080p HD video, improved motion detection, easy installation – Satin Nickel
- 1080p HD video doorbell with enhanced features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC.
- An update from the original Ring Video Doorbell, enjoy improved motion detection, privacy zones and audio privacy, and crisper night vision.
- Receive mobile notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers your built-in motion sensors.
- Powered by the built-in rechargeable battery or connects to existing doorbell wires for constant power.
- Easily set-up by connecting your Ring Video Doorbell to wifi through the Ring app and mounting with the included tools.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- Pair with select Alexa-enabled devices to enable announcements and two-way talk for convenient in-home monitoring.
1080p HD video with two-way talk Real-time notifications Built-in rechargeable battery Works with Alexa
Ring Protect Plan
Get even more out of all your Ring devices with Protect, a comprehensive service that lets you review what you missed. See, save and share videos and photos when you activate video recording and photo capture for $3/month per device or $10/month per household.
Security and privacy controls in a convenient dashboard
With Control Center, you can add and remove authorized client devices, shared users, and select linked accounts–all from one place on your phone, tablet, or PC. Learn more about security and privacy.
Simple to set up and use
Follow the steps in the app to connect to wifi and adjust your settings.
Install the mounting bracket in your ideal location.
Click your Ring Video Doorbell into place. Now you’re ready to protect.
Compare Ring Video Doorbells
Price From: $99.99 From: $199.99 From: $229.99 Ratings (13,137) (5,265) (5,265) 1080p HD video quality On-demand video and two-way talk Advanced motion detection with motion alerts 2.4 GHz wifi connectivity 5.0 GHz wifi connectivity Removable battery pack All faceplates included Wedge/Corner Kit included Pre-Roll (4-second video previews)
Ring Video Doorbell
Average install time 5 minutes Video 1080p HD Video, Live View, Night Vision Field of view 155° horizontal, 90° vertical Motion detection Advanced Motion Detection with adjustable motion zones Audio Two-way audio with noise cancellation Power Runs on a built-in rechargeable battery. Can be hardwired to an existing doorbell system or transformer for continuous charging (8-24 VAC, 40VA max, 50/60Hz). No halogen or garden-lighting transformers; no DC transformer/power supply. Internet requirements High-speed internet Connectivity 802.11 b/g/n wi-fi connection @ 2.4 GHz Operating conditions -5°F to 120°F (-20°C to 48°C), water-resistant Available colors Satin Nickel, Venetian Bronze Dimensions 4.98 in. x 2.44 in. x 1.10 in. (126.5mm x 62mm x 28mm) Box includes Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Generation), micro USB charging cable, mounting bracket, user manual, security sticker, and installation tools and hardware Setup requirements Only if wiring in: Standard doorbell system with 8-24 VAC, 40 VA max, 50/60Hz doorbell transformer Warranty and service 1-year limited warranty. Use of Ring Video Doorbell is subject to the terms found here. Support Click here to view more information on the Ring Video Doorbell support page Ring Protect Plan By purchasing, you authorize us to charge your default card or another card on file when you attach the subscription to a device. Learn more about subscription features and additional terms and conditions. Generation Ring Video Doorbell 2nd Generation – 2020 release