Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm,Accurate Automatic Digital Bp Machine with 8.7”-12.6” Adjustable Cuff for Home Use,Fast Reading Irregular Heartbeat and 90-Readings Memory,4AA Batteries Included
About this item
- 【Superior Accuracy】: The blood pressure monitor upper arm has advanced measurement techniques to give you the most accurate reading, which is essential to manage high blood pressure.
- 【EASY TO USE】: Wrap the cuff around your upper arm, assume a proper sitting position, press the power button, and will get systolic and diastolic blood pressure and pulse with one-button operation. Fits most STANDARD arm sizes 22~32cm / 8.7”~12.6”.
- 【LARGE DISPLAY】: The large, oversized numbers make reading the results from this upper arm blood pressure monitoring device a breeze which is perfect for elders and seniors to use.
- 【MEASUREMENT MEMORY】 – You can store a recent total of 90 measurements, track your health include blood pressure, pulse rate with increased memory storage, the measurement format are date and time.
- 【YOU WILL GET】: Fancy Blood Pressure Monitor * 1.Furthermore, we care deeply about our customers and are always available if you have any questions or concerns.
AUTOMATICALLY INFLATE，FAST READING – Less than 1-minute response.
IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT INDICATOR – If an irregular heartbeat is detected the irregular heartbeat symbol will show up.
LARGE LCD DISPLAY – Easy to read large display.
MEMORY FUNCTION – Memory storage with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 90 readings with a touch of a button. WIDE RANGE CUFF- Fit for most standard cuff 8.6”-12.6”/ 22`32cm ( Please be careful of the size to make sure it fits you)
MEASURING BLOOD PRESSURE
1. Sit up straight, avoid compressing the abdomen.
2. Prop your elbow on a table to help keep it still.
3. Position your BP monitor so it is at the same level as your heart.
4. Avoid unnecessary movements while testing your BP – this includes talking!
BEFORE TAKING A MEASUREMENT
1. Take a measurement after defecation and urination.
2. It is best to rest for at least 5-10 minutes before starting the measurement, and measure in a relaxed condition.
3. Avoid taking measurement during stressful times. Take the measurement in a quiet place.
4. Avoid eating, drinking alcohol or caffeinated beverages, smoking, exercising, or bathing before measuring for 30 minutes. 5. Confirm measuring at the same general times each day, the same arm, the same position, the same machine to take readings.
|Q: Why do my blood pressure results vary from reading to reading?||A: Published studies show that a given person’s blood pressure can change by up to 20mm within a day, based on activity levels, food/drink intake, stress, etc. The blood pressure is dynamic and varies all the time.|
|Q: Why are my readings different at home than at the doctor’s office?||A: Along with the normal variances of blood pressure daily, there are other factors such as ‘White Coat Hypertension,’ a blood person’s blood pressure rises above its usual level when it is measured in a doctor’s office or clinical setting.|
|Q: What’s the best time to take a measurement?||A: The best time is in 1 hour after waking up or before going to sleep. Try to take readings at the same general times, same arm, same position each day (for example, once in the morning and once at night) for comparison purposes.|
|Q: What should I avoid doing before taking a reading?||A: Avoid eating, drinking alcohol or caffeinated beverages, smoking, exercising, or bathing for 30 minutes prior to taking a measurement. It is also best to rest for 15 minutes before starting the measurement.|
|Q: Will this cuff suit for me?||A: The cuff fits most arm sizes 22~32cm / 8.7”~12.6”. Please measure your arm before ordering. If you want a larger size, we have 8.7”~16.5” size cuff, please order it.|
|Q: Does this come with an adapter?||A: The package includes 1 x Main Unit, 1 x Upper Arm Cuff, 4 x AA Batteries, 1 x User Manual. AC adapter compatible but not included.|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions : 5.51 x 3.94 x 2.36 inches; 14.82 Ounces
- Batteries: 4 AA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available: March 23, 2018
- Manufacturer: FANRY
- ASIN: B07BNM5KHX
- Best Sellers Rank: #170,747 in Health & Household