Jeecoo V20-BK 3.5mm Jack Noise-Canceling Wired Over-Ear Headphones With Mic and Volume Control, black
About this item
- [Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement]: High power 50mm neodymium magnets drivers, tuned by professional acoustic engineers, bring a wide frequency range and rich accurate sound, so you can hear most sound effects and details to boost the passion.
- [Upgraded Adjustable Boom Mic]: Microphone is with a 100-degree range of motion, easy to reach and retract; upgraded tech has been built in to have some noise cancellation, and better pick up your voice, so you can have a clear chat with others.
- [A Comfortable Fit]: The over-ear closed-back design, headband with padded memory foam, earmuffs with thick leatherette, and triple-layered memory foam, easily adjustable head beam. All these are not just for longer-lasting comfort, also block out surrounding noises to help focus on gaming.
- [Compatible with Multi-platforms]: Well works with PS4, PS4 Pro/Slim, Xbox One, Xbox One S/X, PC, laptop, Mac, smartphones, and other devices with 3. 5mm phone jack. An extra adapter (not included) is need to work with 1st generation Xbox controller.
- [Accessible In-line Control]: 5ft braided cable with in-line controller: volume adjustment & mute button for the microphone. Easy to reach, convenient to use. You would find these perfect for gaming.
SIBERIA V20 is a gaming headset with a standard 3.5mm plug, supports to work with different gaming consoles, PC/laptops, a mobile devices such as smartphones/iPad/Android devices, and other audio devices with standard 3.5mm audio jack. The extra USB plug is only used to support the LED rainbow lights on the headset when working with PC/laptops.
Model: XIBERIA V20
Speaker diameter: ø50mm
Frequency range: 20~20KHz
Mic dimension: ø6.0×2.7mm
Mic sensitivity : -38±3dB
Mic impedance: 2.2KΩ
LED working voltage: 1.8~3.4V
Cable length: 160cm/5.2ft
How to set up with my devices?
[PC]: Plug 1-to-2 3.5mm splitter cable into audio input and microphone input separately of your desktop.
1. Insert 3.5mm plug cable into the controller.
2. Long press ps4 button and go to system setting.
3. Go to ‘PERIPHERAL MACHINE’, ‘ADJUST SOUND AND DEVICES, Change ‘Output to the headphones’ to ‘All Audio’.
[Xbox one]: The gaming headset with a microphone can be used directly if your xbox1 controller has 3.5mm audio interface. Otherwise, ‘MICROSOFT ADAPTER’ will be needed.（Not included）
[Switch/Laptop/Mac/Smartphones]: The gaming microphone can be used directly on the 3.5mm jack of Switch.
- An extra Microsoft adapter (not included) is needed when working with the old-version Xbox controller.
- The USB plug is only used as a power supply for LED rainbow lights when working with PC and laptops.
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 3.6 x 7.1 inches|
|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Manufacturer||Jeecoo Digital Technology|
|Item model number||V20-BK|
4.3 out of 5 stars