Seiko Women’s SUP176 Swarovski Crystal-Accented Stainless Steel Solar Watch
About this item
- Elegant gold-tone watch featuring sparkling crystal accents on bezel and lugs
- 22-mm stainless steel case with hardlex dial window. Duration – Operating for approx. 12 months (when fully charged). Case Size Thickness – 6.5 mm
- Solar-power Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Gold-tone stainless steel bracelet with push-button-clasp closure
- Water-resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattori’s Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence – imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of the time.
A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th-century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century “quiet revolution.” Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of the world’s first technologies… transforming the principles of timekeeping.
The first quartz wristwatch – changed the history of time.
The first Kinetic – marked a new era in quartz watch technology.
In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch – was introduced.
In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches –And Seiko technology firmly established today’s standard in Olympic and sports timing.
1984, another celebrated first – Kinetic Technology – powered by body movement.
Kinetic – a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy –the driving force behind more world’s firsts.
Kinetic Chronograph – the next generation of high-performance timekeeping.
Kinetic Auto Relay – automatically resets to the correct time.
Kinetic Perpetual – combining the date perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay.
And now Kinetic Direct Drive – move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in real-time.
In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko’s innovation – A heritage of dedication to the art and science of the time.
Seiko Solar. No battery change required and powered by all types of light. Solar cells with high-performance electricity generation. Energy-efficient movement with a long power reserve. This elegant dress watch has a brushed and polished gold-tone stainless steel case and bracelet featuring Swarovski crystals on the bezel. The timepiece is constructed with a durable crystal that protects the champagne dial. 50 meters water-resistant.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions : 4.9 x 3.8 x 2.8 inches; 7.51 Ounces
- Item model number: SUP176
- Department: Women’s
- Batteries: 1 Product Specific batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available: August 13, 2012
- Manufacturer: Seiko
- ASIN: B008X6IJNI
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #118,327 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry