TOGUARD Dual Dash Cam with IR Night Vision, FHD 1080P Front and 720P Inside Cabin Dash Camera 1.5 inch LCD Screen 310° Wide Angle Dual Lens Car Driving Recorder for Uber Cars Truck Taxi
- FHD 1080P Dual Lens Dash Cam】 With a 1.5-inch LCD screen, the 6-glass HD dual lens dash cam simultaneously records front at 1920x1080P with 30fps and inside at 1080x720P with 25fps, which provides sharp high-quality videos/images and powerful evidence in case of an accident. Perfect for Uber/Taxi/Rideshare drivers or people who need to record both scenery and happy time with your families.
- 【Excellent Night/Day Vision & HDR Technology】 The interior facing camera with 4 infrared LED lights and F/1.8 aperture can handle low light conditions and ensure flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark at night. Equipped with HDR technology, the front camera provides great exposure and dynamic range in low light conditions.
- 【Compact Design & Wide Angle Lens】 A well-built elliptical cylinder compact body makes it ideal for discreet recording when you don’t want individuals outside to notice your dash cam setup. The 170°wide angle front lens and 140°cabin lens capture the whole road in front of you from the edges of your windscreen and simultaneously record what is happening inside the cabin.
- 【Loop Recording & G-sensor】 Continuous loop recording will automatically overwrite the oldest footage, so you don’t need to worry about your memory card running out of space. Combined with G-sensor (built-in acceleration collision sensor), the dash cam front and inside will lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten when it detects a sudden shake/collision, which can be used as evidence and insurance claims during car accidents.
- 【Parking Monitor & Reliable After-sales Service】 Combined with the parking monitor, the dashcam will automatically power on and start recording when it detects external force, providing you with security every moment. Professional customer service will work on fixing any issue within 24 hours. You will enjoy the best shopping experience!
TOGUARD 1.5 inch LCD Screen 310° Wide Angle Dual Lens HD 1080P Front and Inside Cabin Car Camera Driving Recorder Dual Dash Cam with IR Night Vision, Perfect for Uber Cars Truck Taxi Rideshare Drives
1.5 inch LCD screen dash cam for cars
Infrared night vision dash cam for uber driver
1080P dash cam front and inside dash camera
Dual dash camera for cars
Loop recording and G-senor backup camera for car
Color display Mirror dash camera
Parking mode car camera
Video quality and picture shooting car recorder
1. Dashcam requires a constant power supply, the built-in battery is only designed for emergency power.
2. We suggest not to turn on motion detection features while driving, this function may make recording intermittent.
3. We recommend using a SANDISK brand Class 10 or above,16GB, or 32GB Micro SD Card(Not Included) . Please format on dashcam before using.
4. Dashcam will turn on/off with the car engine is on/off, so it will not drain the car battery. (Note: it depends on whether your car still provides power to the cigarette lighter socket when switching off the engine.)
5. We are committed to prompt and authoritative customer support if there is any question.
1* TOGUARD Dash Cam
1* Car Charger
1* Suction Cup Mount
1* Mini USB Cable
4* Cable Clamps
1* Plastic Crowbar
1* User Manual
|Product Dimensions||4.4 x 1.48 x 1.56 inches|
|Item Weight||9.9 ounces|
|Item model number||CE41|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
4.3 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#456 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
#4 in Car On-Dash Mounted Cameras
|Date First Available||October 23, 2019|
Warranty & Support
TOGUARD BRAND – Monitor What You Concern
Establishment in 2009, TOGUARD has become an industry leader in home and personal security technology. We are the go-to brand for millions looking for high-quality products at great prices. Whether you need to guard your car, ensure your safety while driving, or protect yourself from hit and run accidents, TOGUARD’s got you covered.
Q1: I have to format the SD card every couple of days. It says there’s no enough space in the SD card, even though I put the cam in loop recording mode. How to fix it?
A1: Please check whether you set the G-sensor to High. If it’s High, the dashcam is easy to lock the video files and the SD card space will be running out soon. Once the SD card is full, the dashcam will stop looping recording and ask you to format it. Then, please playback on the dashcam to check whether there’re many locked files(There’s a small lock icon in the left top side in the file), and then delete the locked files on your PC. Then the dashcam will go on looping recording.
Q2: The suction cup was broken. How to fix it?
A2: Please contact the TOGUARD support team to get a new replacement.
Q3: How to playback the cabin video files on the dashcam?
A3: Firstly, if the dashcam is recording, please press the OK button to pause recording. Secondly, long-press the MENU button twice and access to playback, and then you can see the front camera video files. Finally, please long press the Up or Down button to switch to cabin video files.
Q4: What SD card can I use?
A4: We recommend using brand Class 10, 16GB-32GB micro SD card. If you want to use 64GB or 128G micro SD card, please format Micro SD card to FAT32 on PC, then format it again on the dashcam.（Note: Please be sure it’s a true branded high-speed SD card.)
1. There’s a transparent protective film on the LCD screen to avoid the screen being scratched or damaged. If don’t need it or think that it affects using effect, please kindly tear it off.
2. If customers receive the dashcam missing accessories in the received package, we’d like to send you the accessories.
3. If customers have any issues when receiving the item, please feel free to let us know. We will address it within 24 hours.
- 1* TOGUARD Dash Cam
- 1* 11.48 Feet Car Charger
- 1* 2.62 Feet Mini USB Cable
- 1* Suction Cup Mount
- 4* Cable Clamps
- 1* Plastic Crowbar
- 1* User Manual
TOGUARD Dual Lens Dash Cam:
Featured with 170° wide-angle front camera at 1920x1080P @ 30fps and 140° interior camera at 1080x720P @ 25fps with 4 infrared LED lights, the dash camera for cars provides you footage in crystal clear clarity. Best dash cam for uber, taxis, rideshare, commuters and families, which offers much better driving protection for drivers and passengers.
- Display: 1.5 inch LCD
- Front/Rear Lens: 170° and 140° with F/1.8 aperture 6-glass HD lens
- Video Format: MOV
- Screensaver: Yes
- Audio Recording: Yes
- Working Voltage: DC 5V/1.5A
- Storage: Micro SD card 16-32GB class 10 or above(SD card NOT INCLUDED)
Compact Design & Easy to Install
The compact and unobtrusive size doesn’t block your view on the windshield and hidden from the view of potential thieves. Install it between rearview mirror and the windshield by suction cup mount.
Dual 6-Glass Lens
Equipped with dual F1.8 large aperture 6-glass lens, the dash cam has high performance and fast bright lens optics, which captures crystal clear video in day and night.
1080P High Resolution & 310° Wide Angle
The 170° angle full HD 1080P with 30fps front-facing camera and 140° angle 720P with 25fps interior facing camera simultaneously captures the road front and inside the cabin, which takes crisp and clear video.
Infrared Night Vision
The interior facing camera is surrounded by 4 infrared night vision lights, which captures decent images of the interior of your car when the passenger cabin is dark.
High Dynamic Range
Equipped with HDR technology, the front camera provides great exposure and dynamic range in low light conditions such as driving into the sun or oncoming traffic headlights at night.
Loop Recording & G-sensor
Loop recording automatically overwrite the oldest footage to avoid the memory card is full. The G-sensor locks the current video when the vehicle collides or brakes.
The dash camera for the car will automatically power on to record inside and outside when detects a sudden bump or impact to the car, which keep an extra eye on your car while parked.
How to install the suction cup mount?
Please clean the windshield and remove the protector, then attach it on the windshield and twist the bracket to lock it.
How to remove it?
Please twist the bracket to unlock first, then pick up the small silicone pad to release the suction and remove it from the windshield. Please do not pull out the suction cup directly.