USB Otoscope-Ear Scope Camera, Anykit New Upgraded 4.3mm Diameter Visual Ear Camera HD Ear Endoscope with Earwax Cleaning Tool and 6 Adjustable LED Lights for Android and Windows & Mac.
- 4.3mm (0.17 inch) Smaller Camera: This otoscope allows easy entry to the ear canal to examine the eardrum. This otoscope DO NOT support iPhone or iPad!
- 720P HD & Safe Camera Chip: Using state-of-the-art technology to make the camera chip, Anykit is proud to offer a camera sensor up to 1.3M, so we can provide our customers with clearer images & outstanding color reproduction. In addition, this ear camera has solved the overheating for your safety.
- Compatible with Android, MacBook & Windows PC: This otoscope works with Android 4.5+ devices (support OTG & UVC function), Windows 7/8/10 & MAC OS10.6+ PC. You can get a clear image of your eardrum on your device.
- 6 Adjustable LED lights: The light in the narrow ear canal is very poor, the white lights located on the tip of the camera will help you capture much more realistic images.
- Package content: Anykit digital otoscope, Type-C adapter, 3x ear specula, 4x ear picks. Please kindly notice this USB otoscope DO NOT support iPhone or iPad.
|Package Dimensions||5.98 x 2.6 x 1.26 inches|
|Item Weight||3.31 ounces|
|Item model number||885331|
4.1 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#3 in Camera & Photo
#1 in Lab Handheld Digital Microscopes
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||November 19, 2018|
Warranty & Support
Our mission is to commit to superior product development, constantly pursue innovation, and provide you the best shopping experience.
When you wanna know if there is any extra ear wax or inflammation inside of your ear, but no one beside you.
This innovation USB otoscope on hand would be the best way for you.
This ear camera is the best choice for your ear inspection; it works effortlessly on your phone or PC.
Please Kindly Notice:
This USB otoscope DO NOT support iPhone or iPad!
- The focal length is fixed at 2-3cm (1 inch), so please adjust the distance between the camera lens and your ear to get focused if you cannot see the image clearly.
- The ear canal is not perfectly straight, please gently pull the top of your ear up and back to help to view your eardrum easily.
- Please adjust the brightness of the LED lights to prevent glare.
- Please keep the camera clean to avoid blurry images. Blurred images after a period of use are caused by the earwax on the camera lens. (In general, earwax is oily and can cause glare, unclear image) If the earwax does not carefully wipe out, this will make it stick to the lens more firmly.
Please clean the lens carefully with alcohol pads before and after use.
NOT support iPhone/iPad!
NOT support iPhone/iPad!
0.17 inch ear camera lens
After a long time research, we developed this 4.3mm (0.17 inch) otoscope, compared with other 5.5 mm, it is more in line with human ear structure and easy to see eardrum clearly
Safer and cleaner
Please disinfect with alcohol before and after use.
Before checking the inside of your ear, please add the speculum on the tip of the camera, avoid cross contamination.
Allow easy & safe entry to the ear
Add the earpick on the tip of the camera lens, you can visually remove extra earwax.
- Please pay attention to replace, clean and sterilization the specula to avoid cross-infection!
- DO NOT let children operate independently!
Software function (NOT support iPhone&iPad!!!)
For Android 4.5+:
Please confirm your Android Device support OTG and UVC. How to Check OTG? You can install a free app “USB OTG Checker” which provides a simple method to check. You can download free APP [USB Camera] or [Elementary USB Camera] from Google Play Store.
Some Android devices, if there is nothing in the preview area, please go into Android Settings | Permissions | Storage Permissions | and enable this camera.
For Windows 7/8/10: Please download [Endoscope camera] or [Amcap] from google or follow the link in the user manual.
For the Win10 system you can also run with the [Windows Camera]: Search your computer for”Camera” and open it.
MacBook(NOT support iPhone & iPad !!!)
For MacBook OSX 10.6+: Please run Mac’s own software:[Photo Booth] or [QuickTime Player].
Windows PC and MacBook, You just need to switch the Camera app to use your otoscope Camera. Look for the change camera button at the top-left or top-right of the screen. If it doesn’t appear, you can also try right-clicking in the app and looking for Change Camera.
(NOT support iPhone & iPad !!!)